Monday, August 24, 2015

Daily Draw: Ten of Pentacles Reversed

So this is a new little addition to the blog. If you are familiar with Tarot or oracle cards, a daily draw is shuffling and choosing one card each morning, and that card means something for you that day. It could be how you feel. It could mean what's in store for you that day, what you need to focus on, what you need to avoid, the theme of the day. It all depends on the card and your intuitive interpretation of it. I'm going to be posting my daily draws here, as a little snapshot of my day.

Today's card:

Crystal Visions Tarot Deck
The Ten of Pentacles Reversed. Pentacles are the Minor Arcana suit associated with the element of earth. It's all about the physical and material realm, body and health, finances and work, hearth and home, etc. In this reversed position, the Ten of Pentacles is about insecurity, either financially or physically. To me, I see the meaning of this card as a reflection of my worries about the end of the month bills to pay and equally  a reflection of my body image issues. In regards to the latter, I've been trying to lose weight and haven't been losing it as quickly as I would like. In its upright position, the Ten of Pentacles is about prosperity and blessings. I take this daily draw as a message from my subconscious that I need to stop stressing out about every little detail, whether it's my finances or my slow progress of weight loss. I have to take things one thing at a time in order to reach success.

Do you do a daily draw? What is your interpretation of this card? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment