Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Daily Draw: The Sun

Today's daily draw:
Crystal Visions Tarot Deck
The Sun. This Major Arcana card represents inspiration and enlightenment. Like The Empress yesterday, I see this card as encouragement to let my writing ideas flow, that I am doing the right thing by focusing on my book series. To me, this series is my baby. I want it to succeed so badly. It won't succeed if I'm not happy with it, and this card is my subconscious's message to me that I need to let myself feel happy with my progress in my writing. Otherwise I'll continue obsessing over revisions and trying to get it perfect, and that's not healthy for me.

Do you do a daily draw? What is your interpretation of this card? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment