Friday, May 15, 2015

Song of the Week: Scream My Name

Back to a soundtrack tune for this song of the week. "Scream My Name" is Tove Lo's contribution to the Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack. For all the Hunger Games movie soundtracks, the strongest songs are the ones that focus on Katniss finding her inner courage, finding the strength to transform from the short-sighted little girl she is into something more, into a kick-ass heroine, into the Mockingjay. "Scream My Name" is definitely one of these, and I love the vocals. Listen to it in the video below:



So freaking fabulous!

Which song is your favorite off the Mockingjay Part One soundtrack? What song is stuck in your head this week? Let me know in the comments, or tweet me @ak_gossipghoul!

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment