Thursday, May 21, 2015

So Last Night's Supernatural Season Finale...

Spoilers ahead. Last night was intense. Very, very intense. I still don't know how I'm supposed to feel about the SPN season ten finale.

Let's start with Death. Death was awesome. Death loves Mexican food. Death just revealed a massive amount of mythology, telling us that God and the Archangels, including Lucifer, fought back a Big Bad called the Darkness and that the Mark of Cain is the lock keeping the Darkness at bay. Then Dean killed Death.

What does killing Death mean? Are we facing a Death Takes A Holiday/Reaper Man situation? They didn't explain the consequences!

What can the Darkness do? What kind of an entity is it? Are there multiple branches of it, like the Leviathans? Is there a connection to demons? It looked really demony, didn't it?

Let's talk about Cas. My poor baby. Hurting him weighed heavily on Dean, but Dean didn't call to say goodbye to him. He was kind of left out of the action with Dean, and that really bothers me, and not just because of Destiel. Dean couldn't kill himself without saying goodbye to Castiel. He just couldn't. And then that watch dog spell-- it kills its victims! Is Rowena killing Cas? Is Cas going to kill Crowley first? He has an angel sword; he could kill him permanently!

And WHY didn't they cycle back to Metatron taking the Demon Tablet? Why did they leave that dangling?

And every time I think about that scene with Sam and Dean, talking over their codependency issues. That and the very words "She's all yours" are making me cry again as I write this. And I already cried myself to sleep last night.

Both gifs from Tumblr.
And WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that cliffhanger?! Now we have to wait forever for season 11! Damn it, SPN!

So that's a brief summary of my reaction to it. What was your opinion of last night's finale? What do you think of the Darkness? What do you think season 11 has in store for us? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment