Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Life Right Now

You ever really really look forward to something for weeks, and then the day it's supposed to happen, it doesn't? That's how I feel right now.

All gifs from Tumblr.
I have three roommates. It's a pretty crowded apartment. Also I have social anxiety and don't feel comfortable enough to go out into the common room/kitchen area to do my laundry while they're there. Two of them were supposed to move out yesterday, and the third (the one whom I cannot stand) was supposed to go on vacation for two weeks and then move out immediately after, so I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to having the apartment all to myself and doing some laundry! Among other things, but I was really really excited about doing laundry. Yes, I know I'm weird.

So yesterday I worked eleven hours at the store, and I come back to find that not only have they not moved out, but the roommate I despise has her entire family and all their dogs (to which I am allergic) and a bunch of friends staying over.


Yeah. I'm not in a great mood right now. I just want some privacy for a while. Is that too much to ask?

Also, she had better clean up the place when those dogs leave because the last time I sat down on that couch my eyes swelled up, and I couldn't see, and right now I can barely breathe despite the antihistamine allergy meds. Seriously fucking sick of those damn dogs.


 What's bothering you in your life right now? Tell me in the comments. Let's bitch about it together.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment