Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fabulous Tip of the Day: Gel Touch-ups

Today's Fab Tip:

Lately I've been obsessed with my Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-Creme. It's freaking amazing, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It's lightweight without being too heavy on my oily skin, but still moisturizing enough to keep my oil glands from kicking it into overdrive. It can also make your skin look dewey and youthful and just gorgeous. Here's a little tip to use a gel moisturizer, like Clinique's or Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, to help touch up concealer and keep your face makeup looking fresh all day.

"If your skin looks dull by afternoon, or your concealer starts to crinkle, put a dab of gel on your fingertip and gently tap, tap, tap over your makeup. It quickly reconstitutes dry pigments and gives skin a dewy glow without disrupting the makeup underneath."
--Taken from Allure magazine, May 2015, page 182.

Seriously, doing this little touch-up with my little sample pot of Clinique gel-creme has been a lifesaver. So great for my skin, especially around the nose, which gets so dried out during allergy season.

Enjoy your beautiful skin!

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment