Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Day In The Life

So I finally got myself a copy of Rags and Bones, the anthology of twists on classic stories, and I'm so excited about it because it's full of dark fantasy authors I absolutely love and who completely inspire me, included the incredible Neil Gaiman, the amazing Melissa Marr, the fantastic Holly Black, Kelley Armstrong, Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, Garth Nix, and more, and it is awesome!

Seriously, Holly Black retelling Carmilla and Neil Gaiman's version of Sleeping Beauty, how much more perfect can it get?

All pictures from Tumblr.
But now I have a problem. I don't know where to put it on my bookshelf.

Do I put it with my Neil Gaiman books?

That is, in my non-graphic novel, short story collection of Neil Gaiman books. I have multiple Neil Gaiman sections on my many bookshelves.

Do I put it among my Melissa Marr books?

Among the other Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong short story collections?

Among my Holly Black books?

It's too big to fit with my Garth Nix books.

And too small to fit with the Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl Beautiful Creatures books.

 So where do I put it? Decisions, decisions... This is going to be plaguing me all day as a way of distracting me from the inevitable pain of tonight's SPN season finale.

Where do you think I should put Rags and Bones?

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.


No comments:

Post a Comment