Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Day In The Life

I should not be as amused as I am by the huge amount of shade I get thrown at work for the combination of wearing a Nirvana sweatshirt while playing Metallica's Ride The Lightning and Black Album CDs.  It used to bother me, all the nasty looks and comments about my appearance and music, but now I just find it funny. Especially since when I get asked about the music -- with the tone of voice implying heavily that I should not be playing metal in a grocery store -- I just act horrified and in my best Effie Trinket impression, "That is Metallica!"
Gif from Tumblr
Seriously, try saying it like that if ever anyone complains about your playing Metallica. It's hilarious. 

Still working on a snarky comeback for my makeup. The one time I tried wearing black lipstick to work my coworker literally screamed. Funny in retrospect, but it left me speechless. Any ideas? Let me know in the comments. 

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment