Monday, May 11, 2015

A Day In The Life

So I finally tried out my new bathrobe when I got out of the shower this morning. I got my old bathrobe for Christmas back in 2004, and it's so worn out that it's no longer fluffy or soft, and it's practically translucent in places. I've been thinking about buying a new one for about a year now, but I kept putting it off because a bathrobe that is both cute and affordable is hard to find. A few days ago I found one at Target. It's a soft grey waffle weave, and it's long and not made of pajama material. I put it on this morning after I dried off from my steamy shower, and OMG. I didn't realize a robe could be this comfortable! Mm, I could spend all day lounging in bed in this. If only. I have to get ready for work soon. But ohh, so comfortable!

Being all cozy and comfortable in the morning, it's just one of those things that puts me in a good mood all day. Which is very rare.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment