Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fabulous Tip of the Day: Easy Tie-Dyed Nail Art

Today's Fab Tip:

I've mentioned before that I kinda suck at nail art, so I'm always happy to find an easy hack for a lazy girl like me to have adorable nails.

"Swirl pastels for a tie-dyed look."
-- Taken from Glamour magazine, May 2015, page 110.

Seriously, it's that simple. Take two pastel nail polishes and swirl them together on your nails to make it look tie-dyed and artsy. Plus it's a way to use two fun colors at once when you can't decide. ;-) Just dip a q-tip in nail polish remover and clean up around your nail bed if you accidentally color outside the lines. Personally, I'd love to pair a mint and pale petal pink together for this kind of look. If you want to get a little more complex, add in a third polish.

What colors are you going to use together for tie-dyed nails? Let me know in the comments, or tweet me a picture of your mani @ak_gossipghoul. 

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment