Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fabulous Tip of the Day: Basic Hair Hacks

Today's Fab Tip is in video format!

Instead of a quote from a book or magazine, I decided to post a brief video I found of easy hairstyling hacks. Let me say from personal experience that these are very handy, especially the one about storing hair pins in an empty tic tac container, which is very useful for stashing in your purse and easier to deal with than a ziploc. I recommend always having a few bobby pins or hair pins, ponytail holders, mini brush or comb, a travel hairspray, and a travel dry shampoo in a small clutch within your purse for hair touch-ups. My hair always decides to stop cooperating around midday and needs messed with. These hair tips can help.


Btw, the link for the instructions (since it says "Instructions below") is here.
Have fun with your fabulous hair, ladies!

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment