Monday, February 25, 2013

And The Winner Is...

It's the morning after the Academy Awards, so while I eat breakfast and prepare for a heavy day of work (while still sick, yes), I have to take the time to check out three lists: who won the Oscars, who wore the best outfits, and who wore the worst. The winners are the first and easiest to check out. On Saturday I posted a list of who I felt should win in some of the categories, so now let me compare the Wikipedia list of who actually won to my predictions. Hmm...

The predictions I got correct are as follows:
  • Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
  • Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz (Yay!)
  • Best Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway
  • Best Writing Original Screenplay: Django Unchained
  • Best Animated Short Film: Paperman
 Well, five wins isn't so bad, and I really feel that all five of these deserved wins, especially Christoph Waltz and Jennifer Lawrence. As for discussing the red carpet outfits, that will come soon in another post.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment